Guarantee Of Quality
Grundéns has developed and manufactured high-quality rainwear and protective clothing for generations. The functionality of our waterproof clothing has been proven across the world in the toughest environments known to man – confirming our philosophy of providing guaranteed products. We stand behind all Grundéns products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
Defects in original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship within the lifetime of the product.
What’s not covered?• Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time, including improper fit or comfort issues.
• Products acquired from unauthorized dealers and aftermarket sources — such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, sales samples, promotional products, and final sale/warehouse sales
How it works
Submit a warranty claim by filling out the appropriate warranty form below. Print off the warranty form once completed, pack it up along with your product and mail the package to our warranty team for review. If your claim is approved, Grundéns will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
1) Fill out the Warranty Claim Form for your product
2) Mail your defective product and completed Warranty Claim Form to our warranty team at:
Tigers (USA) Global Logistics
ATN: Warranty Dept - Grundens US
4801 8th Street E Suite A
Tacoma, WA 98424
* Please note the following:
- All used garments must be washed and clean prior to sending in for Warranty or Repair, as required by law. Any unclean/dirty garments will be returned as is.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and not covered by Grundéns.
- Grundéns strongly suggest shipping your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Grundens does not credit or replace items that are lost in transit unless proof of delivery is available.
3) Once your package is received a warranty expert will review your claim.
a. If your claim is approved a replacement product will be mailed to your address
b. If your claim is denied you will be contacted to further discuss your claim.
Additional Details• Items submitted for Warranty are subject to inspection and testing for validation of claim.
• Grundéns reserves the right to repair or replace items deemed defective, at our discretion.
• Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of Grundéns.
• All Grundéns warranty decisions are final.
• Grundéns is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product.
• All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.